Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm EDT$1149 – $1349
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
2-day interactive workshop
Our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) workshop is a dynamic and engaging two-day immersion into Scrum. We will learn Scrum through experiential hands-on exercises, and your trainers will share practical experiences and proven techniques for successfully implementing Scrum in your workplace. You will be fully prepared for the CSM certification test taken on day 2.
You will leave class as a CSM with 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs), 16 PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs), and 16 IIBA Certified Education Units (CEUs)!
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” – Jamie M.
- “It felt amazing to pass the test in class. I’m an official CSM!” – Katherine D.
- Course workbook packed with tons of bonus content, book recommendations, and learning resources
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- First steps toward Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) certification
- Practical skills and facilitation techniques to use with your team immediately
- 16 SEUs (Scrum Alliance) / 16 PDUs (PMI) / 16 CEUs (IIBA)
Aaron Kopel, CEC, CST
Aaron is the founder and CEO of Project Brilliant, LLC, an Indianapolis, IN based management consulting firm specializing in Agile transformation, coaching, and training. He is one of only 40 people in the world who holds both top-level Scrum Alliance certifications: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) and CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach). Aaron has led several major Agile transformation initiatives with companies ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 firms. He and his coaching teams have established more than 1,000 Agile delivery teams and trained more than 10,000 individuals.
This class may be photographed or filmed. Images may be used by Project Brilliant in printed and online media.