Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
May 20 @ 8:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm EDT$1149 – $1349
Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
2-day interactive workshop
The Certified Scrum Product Owner® course is a two-day, interactive class introducing the concepts of Agile business leadership using the Scrum framework. Successful participants will become Certified Scrum Product Owners®, a first step in the journey towards a more adaptive form of business leadership. This course is based on over 24 years of industry experience, including nearly 10 years of experience in the role of Product Owner/Agile Customer and teaching/mentoring others in this role.
You will leave class as a CSPO with 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) and 16 PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs)!
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” – Jamie M.
- Course workbook packed with tons of bonus content, book recommendations, and learning resources
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- First steps toward Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) certification
- Practical skills and facilitation techniques to use with your team immediately
- 16 SEUs (Scrum Alliance) / 16 PDUs (PMI)
Aaron Kopel, CEC, CST
Aaron is the founder and CEO of Project Brilliant, LLC, an Indianapolis, IN based management consulting firm specializing in Agile transformation, coaching, and training. He is one of only 40 people in the world who holds both top-level Scrum Alliance certifications: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) and CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach). Aaron has led several major Agile transformation initiatives with companies ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 firms. He and his coaching teams have established more than 1,000 Agile delivery teams and trained more than 10,000 individuals.
This class may be photographed or filmed. Images may be used by Project Brilliant in printed and online media.