Introduction to Agile Scaling Frameworks
Agile Scaling Frameworks 1-Day Workshop
Many organizations struggle when scaling because they don’t understand what it means to scale, how to choose the right framework, and to how to implement it properly. In this interactive scaling workshop we will learn about the most popular scaling frameworks through experiential hands-on exercises, peer discussion, and self-learning to identify the pros/cons of each, and how to choose the right one for your circumstances.
Along the way, your trainer will share practical experiences and real-world examples from direct experience with each framework to help you clearly understand each framework, its benefits, limitations, and challenges so that you can help your organization chart its path forward.
- Overview of the most popular scaling frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, S@S, Nexus, Spotify, Scrum of Scrums)
- Identify key differentiators of the major scaling frameworks
- Understand pros/cons and trade offs of the major frameworks
- Identify considerations for when each framework is appropriate
- Determine which framework is an appropriate fit for your circumstances
FEEDBACK & QUOTES
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” -Jamie M.
- “That was the most I’ve laughed in a long time!” -Laura M.
In addition, each attendee earns 8 SEUs (Scrum Education Units) and will receive a post-workshop PDF of all content from the workshop.
Aaron Kopel, CEC, CST
Aaron is the founder & CEO of Project Brilliant, LLC, a management consulting firm specializing in Agile transformation, coaching, and training. He is one of only 40 people in the world who holds both top-level Scrum Alliance certifications: Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). Aaron has led several major Agile transformation initiatives with companies ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 firms. He and his coaching teams have established more than 1,000 Agile delivery teams and trained more than 10,000 individuals. Aaron resides in Carmel, IN with his wife and their two children.
*This class may be photographed or filmed. By attending the workshop you agree that your image and likeness may be used by Project Brilliant in printed and online media.
Certification is offered through Scrum Alliance®, the world’s leading Agile certification body, and follows the approved CSM learning objectives.