Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Use code MAY21 for $300 off!
Our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) workshop is a dynamic and engaging two-day immersion into Scrum. We will learn Scrum by doing Scrum through experiential hands-on exercises, peer discussion, and self-learning. Your trainer will share practical experiences and proven techniques for successfully implementing Scrum in your workplace.
You will become eligible to take the test upon completion of the course at the end of Day 2, and you will be fully prepared to pass with flying colors. Students to attend our workshops have a better than 98% pass rate!
FEEDBACK & QUOTES
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” -Jamie M.
- “That was the most I’ve laughed in a long time!” -Laura M.
- Course workbook packed with tons of bonus content, book recommendations, and learning resources
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- First steps toward Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) certification
- Practical skills and facilitation techniques to use with your team immediately
- 16 SEUs (Scrum Alliance) / 16 PDUs (PMI) / 16 CEUs (IIBA)
- Practical examples of Scrum done well
Ben Kopel – Director of Agile Coaching
Ben is a curious learner focused on building strong teams and organizations through collaboration and continuous improvement. He has been working with agile teams for over ten years and was introduced to agility, Scrum and XP by one of the Agile Manifesto authors. Ben has played different roles at various organizations: developer, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, trainer and manager. As a manager, he supported a dozen Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters. He has coached hundreds of individuals, dozens of teams and led several large scale agile adoptions.
*This class may be photographed or filmed. By attending the workshop you agree that your image and likeness may be used by Project Brilliant in printed and online media.
Certification is offered through Scrum Alliance®, the world’s leading Agile certification body, and follows the approved CSM learning objectives.
May 17 @ 9:00AM – May 18 @ 5:00PM EST