Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) workshop is a dynamic and engaging two-day immersion into Scrum. We will learn Scrum by doing Scrum through experiential hands-on exercises, peer discussion, and self-learning. Your trainer will share practical experiences and proven techniques for successfully implementing Scrum in your workplace.
You will become eligible to take the test upon completion of the course at the end of Day 2, and you will be fully prepared to pass with flying colors. Students to attend our workshops have a better than 98% pass rate!
FEEDBACK & QUOTES
- “Perfect blend of theory, practice, and real-world examples.” -Jenny R.
- “So engaging, best training class I have ever taken!” -Shane W.
- “Hands down the most useful Agile training I’ve even had.” -John P.
- “Everyone in my organization needs to take this class!” -Jamie M.
- “That was the most I’ve laughed in a long time!” -Laura M.
- Course workbook packed with tons of bonus content, book recommendations, and learning resources
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- First steps toward Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) certification
- Practical skills and facilitation techniques to use with your team immediately
- 16 SEUs (Scrum Alliance) / 16 PDUs (PMI) / 16 CEUs (IIBA)
- Practical examples of Scrum done well
Aaron Kopel, CEC, CST
Aaron is the founder & CEO of Project Brilliant, LLC, a management consulting firm specializing in Agile transformation, coaching, and training. He is one of only 40 people in the world who holds both top-level Scrum Alliance certifications: Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). Aaron has led several major Agile transformation initiatives with companies ranging from early stage startups to Fortune 100 firms. He and his coaching teams have established more than 1,000 Agile delivery teams and trained more than 10,000 individuals. Aaron resides in Carmel, IN with his wife and their two children.
*This class may be photographed or filmed. By attending the workshop you agree that your image and likeness may be used by Project Brilliant in printed and online media.
Certification is offered through Scrum Alliance®, the world’s leading Agile certification body, and follows the approved CSM learning objectives.
June 14 @ 9:00AM – June 15 @ 5:00PM EST